Neena Gupta to bring "SAANS" serial back on tv

abhishek

Contributor
Reaction score
Neena is all set to revive the popular show 'Saans', which was written, directed and produced by her. The show featured her, Kanwaljit Singh and Kavita Kapoor in the lead roles.
Neena confirms, "Talks are on, but I am not at liberty to divulge more. All I can say is that the story will revolve around three generations of women. I will try to retain as many actors from the original cast as possible, provided they fit in our budget. Kanwaljit will definitely be a part of the show."
Neena Gupta to bring 'Saans' back on TV – Bombay Times

Veteran actress Neena Gupta is looking out for a platform to relaunch her 1990s' cult TV show "Saans".

"I want to re-launch 'Saans' and I am looking for a platform where we can carry it. Be it a digital medium or TV, I am fine with any platform," Neena said over the phone.

"Saans" was one of the iconic shows on television in the 1990s. It depicted the story of an independent Indian woman, who deals with her husband's extramarital affair.
Neena Gupta looking for a platform to relaunch 'Saans' - Times of India

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock