• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,039

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
After splitting-up with squash played Ritwik Bhattacharya, Bollywood actress Neha Dhuipa has found a new man in her life. He is a Venezuelan handsome named, James Sylvester also called Jimmy. Though Neha is extremely guarded in speaking about her new man, she doesn’t mind moving with him in public.

Neha only admits, "Yes, I am in good company. I have never been comfortable talking about my personal life, that's why I prefer a no comments stance."

At this moment, Neha is not ready for any commitment as she is busy with her career.

"I am married to my work at the moment. So there are no wedding bells on the cards."

It is believed that the actress met Jimmy through a common friend and the duo was even spotted together at Shilpa Shetty’s birthday bash. She was accompanied by Jimmy at IIFA in Toronto.

Read more: Neha Dhupia dating a Venezuelan guy | Neha Dhupia http://www.bollywoodmantra.com/news/neha-dhupia-dating-a-venezuelan-guy/7674/#ixzz1TmW8H55t

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock