Neil Nitin's three films to be released next year

Reaction score
Actor Neil Nitin Mukesh, who has just finished shooting Abbas Mustan's " Players", says he has signed three films and all of them will release next year.

"There will be a lot of me next year. There are three films that I have signed, but I am not allowed to talk about them right now. All are very interesting subjects. You are going to see a lot more new avatars of me," Neil told IANS. He was off the media glare for a long time as he was busy shooting for "Players" until now, said Neil. "This year 'Players' took a lot of my time. I was committed to 'Players' and I do one film at a time," said Neil who was last seen in director Vishal Bhardwaj's "7 Khoon Maaf". "Players" is the official remake of the Hollywood film "The Italian Job" where, apart from Neil, the cast includes Abhishek Bachchan, Bipasha Basu and Sonam Kapoor. Neil claims that, courtesy director duo Abbas Mustan, the film is shaping up quite close to its original version. "It's an official remake of 'The Italian Job' and with Abbas bhai Mastan bhai making it in Hindi you can guess how close it could be of the original film," said Neil. "Players" is set to hit theatres Dec 23.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Neil-Nitins-three-films-to-be-released-next-year/articleshow/9112568.cms

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock