• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Log in or Register yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

Netflix and Amazon Prime shows be censored .. (1 Viewer)

Mr.Bhat

Registered
Reaction score

Homer

Registered
Reaction score
Varthabharari is a Muslim propaganda news outlet. No need to believe them.

Advik

Dream Shine
Reaction score
Similar news available at Dainik Bhaskar also. But there nothing is mentioned about censorship.

Homer

Registered
Reaction score
Some shiv sena IT guy has lodged a fir and that's it. These things happen all the time. I don't know why these media outlets make a big thing of that and spread fake news.

rishuboy

Registered
Reaction score
I tried to watch the first episode. It's full of propaganda, and it's sh#tty. Too much propaganda and hate (or excess of love in other cases) will not give you a content that's worth watching. I felt the same for PM Biopic 😂

Optimus_Prime

Dream Legend
Reaction score
Hinduism is in danger ..(Desh khatre main Hain..Koi nahi bachega, sirf trivedi ko chor ke)
Some so called Activist /Group /NGO has taken the authority to keep the Hinduism alive and their first agenda is About censorship in Netflix and Prime Video .
:tongue2: :rofl2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock