Netflix app doesn't open error -115

• Thread starter aim120
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3
  • Views: Views 2,933

aim120

Reaction score
I got the internet tv, netflix app doesn't even open. It says "error -115" as soon as you click on it. Cannot get past that error.
Anyone else facing similar issue also can anyone tell the andriod version their STB is in.

Also got a second airtel HD HEVC Technicolor box. It seems the technicolor box has a very small slight edge in details, I did this by pausing both channels connected it to the same tv (had a earlier dual lnb of reliance hd dvr ,so I could use the other wire from lnb to connect both stb ). One has to look deeply back and forth to see the minute difference in details, others in the house couldn't spot the difference.

But airtel SD channels quality doesn't come close to reliance dth.

Netflix working good for me on Airtel Android TV.
Android version is 6.02.45.
Rebooting the STB may help.

Last edited:
I powered off and on over the days and it made no difference. My version of andriod is the same . This is my neflix build number Netflix 4.2.1 build 1804 .
Netflix works on all other devices though.

Update: Application reset didn't work but after trying a factory reset it started work, did have to pair the remote again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock