• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Login or Register yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

Netflix vs Amazon Prime Video vs Hotstar - Which has greater content at minimal costs?

4K dude

Registered
Reaction score
I feel Netflix has the best international original content. It is a great option for those who do not want too much local content. The subscription price is justified by the sheer amount of 4k HDR content. No other source provides so much of 4k HDR content in India, online or offline.

KuLpreet Singh

Dream Pro
Reaction score
I feel Netflix has the best international original content. It is a great option for those who do not want too much local content. The subscription price is justified by the sheer amount of 4k HDR content. No other source provides so much of 4k HDR content in India, online or offline.
Only thing is that masses can’t afford the price otherwise content is abundant in quality and quantity

DJ Roy

Dream Shine
Reaction score
I was out of good shows once I was done watching Netflix’s Best. But with Amazon u can still listen music,get free deliveries and price is too good
Netflix pricing is its biggest deal killer. Hotstar will destroy them when Disney starts making their own original content.

UDHAY

Dream Pro
Reaction score
Guys, what Pranab and Roy are saying is absolutely correct, as an Indian audiences' perspective. Amazon Prime is definitely going to be the winner here!

KuLpreet Singh

Dream Pro
Reaction score
Even Hotstar was stagnant for sometime bt they partenered with HOOQ which was very good step. Now Hotstar Subscription is worth getting considering GOT will air nxt year

barryallen26

Registered
Reaction score
Guys, what Pranab and Roy are saying is absolutely correct, as an Indian audiences' perspective. Amazon Prime is definitely going to be the winner here!
Amazon is operating on a serious loss in India not now but one day they will surely raise the price...then it will be even costlier than Netflix

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Amazon is operating on a serious loss in India not now but one day they will surely raise the price...then it will be even costlier than Netflix
They already doubled the price. Previously prime cost was 499. Now its 999.

barryallen26

Registered
Reaction score
They already doubled the price. Previously prime cost was 499. Now its 999.
Even though it's a lot cheaper compared to other countries they just want to attract people right now and after all those are habituated to the service they'll raise the price

DJ Roy

Dream Shine
Reaction score
Even Hotstar was stagnant for sometime bt they partenered with HOOQ which was very good step. Now Hotstar Subscription is worth getting considering GOT will air nxt year
For 15 dollars a year you get almost all the shows from Fox, HBO, Showtime, ABC, CBS and CW for a year. What else do we need.

Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock