Breaking Network18 to launch Hindi News Channel News18 Bharat

Shantanu

Contributor
Reaction score
Network18 is adding another feather to its cap. The network is all geared up to launch a new Hindi news channel, News18 Bharat, to its bouquet of 20 news channels. According to a source privy to the information, the channel has begun but the launch date is still not clear
With News18 Bharat entering the fray, competition in the Hindi news genre is expected to hot up. The channel will be free to air to begin with but may shift to the pay model with 24x7 news programming. The format of the channel will be MPEG4/DVBS2 while the frequency rate is 4035 Hz. The testing of the transmission service has started on Intelsat20 at 68.5 degrees east.

Network18 to launch News18 Bharat

Last edited:
I see Republic Bharat on Twitter too. Dont know if it is an official handle. In case it is, might be a war erupts on the channel name as both are similar.

No need of this channel when they have News18 India already.
Isn't News18 India already a Hindi news channel? :unsure:
This will be hindi news channel with rural focused news while news18 india will continue to focus on urban news. This will be a channel like zee hindustan.

Yes. They are launching to compete with Zee & Tv today
Zee tv ,&tv are entertainment channels. Better examples can be zee news & zee hindustan, Aaj tak & Tez.

Any update on News18 Goa?
No update yet but channel may launch anytime as there's not much competition currently in this market. Remember zee up uk's official launch declared just one week ago. Same can happen for News18 goa & News18 JK.

News18 bharat may take time as hindi news genre is already saturated with lot of channels.they need good strategy for News18 Bharat.

Zee tv ,&tv are entertainment channels. Better examples can be zee news & zee hindustan, Aaj tak & Tez.
I am also saying the same. I am saying ZEE and TV TODAY NETWORK. Not Zee Tv, &tv.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock