never go for d2h hd box

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 4,577

dino29

Reaction score
my cosin previosly had a hd box and from firs day iself i sared hanging every hor, picre sed o move in slow moion afer each 2 hor de o over heaing, firs i hogh ha i ms b a one off case b now ha my friend who bogh he box is facing he same isse and i have closely observed and operaed i, i have seen ha hd box aliy is really cheap and of paheic aliy. d2h is charging so mch b sill giving sch low aliy

o op i all he cs care of d2h is really worse, he execives r ill rained and have no manners and never regiser he complain

so plz never by d2h hd

i cannot understand what u have written dino brother??????

This is 20000% true that
D2h HD hanging every hour, picture go move in slow motion afer each 2 hours due to over heating.
I and my friends are also facing this type of problem ... just bought 2 weeks before...

people always crib and never pay 4 good hardware ,hey always wan cheap hings and his is he resl

The Customer Care is even worst. I had upgraded to d2h HD One month bofore.at that time they promised that Rs 1000/- will be credited to my account along with my credit in the old account with in 10 days. But till date they have not done any thing. Daily they are reminding me to recharge the old connection 9434681 and the new connection 49799462 by SMS and IVRS.On conacting the Customer care every time they promise that with in 24 hours your complaint will be settled.but still it is only a promise and threatening the disconnection of service.

HD means High Definition. It displays picture in a high definition with crystal clear clarity. There is not much technology for HD. When i bought Videocon HD D2H i was also facing the same problem. Some time my movie or show gets stuck and i have to wait it for 1 hours. But then i complained at videocon customer care service,they came and done some minor changes in my D2H instrument. The problem of pausing in between is still there but not much when it was earlier happening. But in future you will not be facing this problem as many technology will be invented for HD and there will be solution for this.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock