Discussion New ADTV connection

HappySoul

Solutions
Reaction score
One of the youtuber is selling airtel dth hd box( box only-no dish) at ₹111 plus ₹150 shipping with 6m mah pack worth of 344 pm.he said you will get ₹344*6=₹2064 in the main balance
So is it worth buying? Or any other guy here know cheap alternative.

I am currently using tataplay binge+ but bootup time and navigation is slow plus it lags sometime I have Android tv so the ott feature in binge+ is useless for me and hence planning to try airtel dth. I have used tataplay hd box also but it's picture quality not good as binge+ box.. in terms of picture quality which is good tataplay binge+ or airtel dth hd box?..I fear if my decision is wrong.
Please help guys 🙂

It s 1349/- for 6 months Uttam UDP HD pack and 2149/- for annual Uttam UDP HD respectively

Anyway guys today I took risk by paying ₹1250 to the youtuber..he placed the order online ..I have received few sms with customer Id and all..even I am able to login to airtel thanks app..I will update once the box is installed

Anyway guys today I took risk by paying ₹1250 to the youtuber..he placed the order online ..I have received few sms with customer Id and all..even I am able to login to airtel thanks app..I will update once the box is installed
You received set top box?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock