Discussion New ADTV connection

Both model stbs are in circulation. Distributors recive stbs as per ware house stock availability.

@Azhar888
You should have asked the particular MIN 100 box with the vendor

Both model stbs are in circulation. Distributors recive stbs as per ware house stock availability.

@Azhar888
You should have asked the particular MIN 100 box with the vendor
Bro I asked that box only ..he said he will arrange.

qbMCWui.png

Mod Note: Do not share pictures with person mobile numbers

Last edited by a moderator:
I want 'Tata play HD Box' in very low price... someone can arrange me?

@Vadirocks bro can you please help to change the current pack with uttam udp pack?
Current pack- Marathi Gold 6M- GT_(Non ODU)

And guys check the difference between tataplay and airtel service, back in 2019 I had purchased tataplay hd box with semi annual pack and I was unable to drop back, just tweeted once and dm them, they resolved it instantly..but in airtel they clearly denied! They cannot drop!

AsIaLwH.jpg

o1wREnJ.jpg

And guys check the difference between tataplay and airtel service, back in 2019 I had purchased tataplay hd box with semi annual pack and I was unable to drop back, just tweeted once and dm them, they resolved it instantly..but in airtel they clearly denied! They cannot drop!
Their after sales support is not upto the mark. They need to work heavily on this. You can try to reach out to the nodal officer, if that helps.

ZK8X65L.png

Don't compare Tata Play's customer support with any other providers. Though that has gone down in standards in recent times, still they are way above the competition.

Last edited:
What is the difference between this HS3C02 box and min100 box in favourite channel section? And picture quality of SD channels? Bro plz share and clarify.

@Vadirocks bro can you please help to change the current pack with uttam udp pack?
Current pack- Marathi Gold 6M- GT_(Non ODU)
Bro u can try following steps for package change:
1. Download and login to airtel thanks app.
2. Change your current pack to any low cost monthly pack.
3. The remaining unutilised pack amount balance will be automatically credited in your account instantly.
4. Then check if the refunded amount is greater than or equal to Rs.1407. (In case it is less than 1407, then simply recharge the difference amount).
5. When balance becomes Rs.1407 or more, then call customer care to activate the package from the main balance.

Bro u can try following steps for package change:
1. Download and login to airtel thanks app.
2. Change your current pack to any low cost monthly pack.
3. The remaining unutilised pack amount balance will be automatically credited in your account instantly.
4. Then check if the refunded amount is greater than or equal to Rs.1407. (In case it is less than 1407, then simply recharge the difference amount).
5. When balance becomes Rs.1407 or more, then call customer care to activate the package from the main balance.
Bro it is not allowing to choose any other base pack the message says cannot change airtel bundle..even karthik bro tried to help me earlier but still same. I have sent one mail to the nodal officer , final try !

Regarding the min 100 model, cc team is so dumb ..in the backend they have placed a request to upgrade airtel Xtreme 🫠..when I received a local from local distributor I denied it ..I don't understand why it's difficult for them to understand even when I shared the pics of the min 100 model😢

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock