Discussion New ADTV connection

Final update:
Today received a call from nodal officer and they said same thing they are not aware of min 100 model and they cannot remove the base pack.
Worst decision of my life!

Final update:
Today received a call from nodal officer and they said same thing they are not aware of min 100 model and they cannot remove the base pack.
Worst decision of my life!
Bro if other options are not working then plz try this method:
1.Open airtel app.
2. click on "manage" option present on lower left corner.
3. Then click on recharge option available under shortcuts.
4. Select dth recharge option.
5. Enter customer ID and proceed.
6. Now click on "Enter a recharge amount option" present at bottom screen.
7. Type amount Rs.1407 and click recharge.
8. Then a popup message will appear stating that" Change plan? choosing this plan will change your current plan immediately, are you sure want to proceed?
(This above notification popup clarifies that your pack can be changed by recharging).
9. Click on proceed.
10. Select any payment method like debit card, credit card, UPI, net-banking, wallet etc.
11. Once recharge successful then plan changes immediately.
The remaining un-utilized balance of Marathi Gold pack will be refunded back into your account automatically.

Note: Recharge only, if you get the popup message as mentioned in point number 8.

Thanks bro..I got the popup..
Thinking whether to proceed or not. Else again 1407 stuck!

Can Anyone Tell Me.. Which is The Best Monthly package For SD + HD channels on ADTV ?

Requirements: ALL Hindi - English Channels (Entertainment, Movies, Sports, Kids, News, Religious & Music)

Can Anyone Tell Me.. Which is The Best Monthly package For SD + HD channels on ADTV ?

Requirements: ALL Hindi - English Channels (Entertainment, Movies, Sports, Kids, News, Religious & Music)
For pack details click on this link: airtel packs

If getting the popup message, then definitely the plan will change(y)
plfXE7W.jpg

One more thing, i opened this link but i dont see SONY HD and Colors HD (only star plus HD) under uttam UDP HD pack, did they remove?
In SD i m sure all channels you will get one more that is sports 18 .
For HD no idea but most are the channels are same i think

In SD i m sure all channels you will get one more that is sports 18 .
For HD no idea but most are the channels are same i think
Anyone else can confirm if airtel removed colors HD and Sony hd from uttam udp HD pack?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock