DDF Exclusive New Airtel logo is added on channels

How is your experience regarding Airtel New Logo implementation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

A4Akash

Contributor
Reaction score
A new logo of airtel is showing on Assamese GEC RangTV. The logo is in red colour without the background colour.

Wb0d66E.jpg
f60eczQ.jpg
HnBx0Qk.jpg

Last edited:
Great News. Thanks bro for sharing this update.

I had included the point about redesigning logo by removing red background and placing just transparent red airtel font as logo across all channels in the feedback i had shared with Airtel Digital TV CEO back in Jan/Feb 2022.

Last year i had shared feedback covering range of points by sending mail to airtel digital tv customer care as well as nodal officer but was not happy with redressal provided as there were bo changes visible even after many months so serached for mail ID of their CEO and sent the feedback to him adding certain more additional points/issues which i had observed in the interim

Great News. Thanks bro for sharing this update.

I had included the point about redesigning logo by removing red background and placing just transparent red airtel font as logo across all channels in the feedback i had shared with Airtel Digital TV CEO back in Jan/Feb 2022.

Last year i had shared feedback covering range of points by sending mail to airtel digital tv customer care as well as nodal officer but was not happy with redressal provided as there were bo changes visible even after many months so serached for mail ID of their CEO and sent the feedback to him adding certain more additional points/issues which i had observed in the interim
Good job bro 👌

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock