New Bug Fix Update for Evo 12 transfer Box

atlantis007

Reaction score
There will be a new update to the present EVO 12 software to resolve the black screen issue.The technical team has confirmed.They also mentioned not to swap the box for this issue.I hav the mail from them but can't post here ,if any one need proof I will pm

RE: New Update for Evo 12 transfer Box

PM me.

RE: New Update for Evo 12 transfer Box

atlantis007 said:
Did u get the msg bro
Yes bro. Got it. Thanks for the confirmation. :)

Dear Team,

It has been observed that after new software(Evo12) download on Transfer Box, TV screen goes blank after 3~4 hours of working with no video & audio, only banner is visible. The issue gets resolved on power reboot but the issue may reappear after 3 to 4 hours.

We have raised this issue to TG for solution and also informed Call Centre to not to raise FR.

In case, if any FR is raised for this issue, then DO NOT SWAP the box, the issue can NOT be resolved by replacement of the box. Customer has to unplug the box from power supply, to make it back to work. This is interim/temporary solution till we get permanent fix from TG.

TG is working on this issue and software fix will be available very soon

This de message I got from technical team

Hope they also fix the lagging issue where the software responds very late after pressing remote button. I think this is also causing the issue with the box not responding or not stopping if pressing Play button while fast fwd or rewind.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock