New Cartoons Shows & Cartoons Movies Updates (all info about cartoon channels)

Cartoon Network Going to air some classic toons
Monday to Friday
9.30pm Dexter's lab
10 pm Courage the cowardly dog
10.30pm Haddi mera buddy
Tata Sky app has it. But it is dubbed in Hindi. Hopefully, cartoon network airs in English. They need to being back true classics like Tom and Jerry and Looney Tunes.

Finally they will start airing Marvel's Spiderman New Episode from 14th October at 7:00 pm on Marvel HQ

and one more good thing observed pogo started airing children movies hollywood, indian & animated movies. reminded me of old pogo days .but sadly its only in afternoon afterwards they continue airing bheem n other shws .

Finally they will start airing Marvel's Spiderman New Episode from 14th October at 7:00 pm on Marvel HQ

and one more good thing observed pogo started airing children movies hollywood, indian & animated movies. reminded me of old pogo days .but sadly its only in afternoon afterwards they continue airing bheem n other shws .
I watched everything from Harry Potter to Babe the Pig on Pogo.

Marvel HQ finally started airing Beyblade Metal fusion ( kids anime series ) in English from today.. ( it earlier used to air in Cartoon Network India in 2010-2011 in between ... thankfully they didnt re dub it

sad news they stopped airing Beyblade metal fusion after 10 episodes abruptly

Good News- finally they started airing 2nd season of Beyblade Burst ( kids anime series) -3rd gen beyblade series , I would have preferred them to atleast complete airing of beyblade metal fusion. one confusing thing they promoted the show through funskool fb page instead of their own page. mon-fri 6:00 pm. they started from yesterday 6:00 pm

Cartoon Network Going to air some classic toons
Monday to Friday
9.30pm Dexter's lab
10 pm Courage the cowardly dog
10.30pm Haddi mera buddy
I would love to watch dbz & dragon ball super.. Idk why cn india stop telecasting it?

Disney and Turner need to bring old classic animation and live action shows if not on a channel then atleast as service channel. Also same applies for Sony regarding Anime.

Well request u all plz share ur feedback with relevant people on social media. Also try sending mail to network's main indian as well as international office. Regular process of sharing suggestions with channel social media handle or id does not work

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock