New Cartoons Shows & Cartoons Movies Updates (all info about cartoon channels)

CN should also stop that Oggy style dubbing from Tom and Jerry, not at all able to sit watching that even after being a Tom and Jerry fan.

Idk why are they not interested in acquiring some of the good shows of few years back.
Return of Pokemon would have been great since disney is not at all interested in it, IMO.

I
CN should also stop that Oggy style dubbing from Tom and Jerry, not at all able to sit watching that even after being a Tom and Jerry fan.

Idk why are they not interested in acquiring some of the good shows of few years back.
Return of Pokemon would have been great since disney is not at all interested in it, IMO.

Pokemon aired regularly on hungama, marvel hq. Marvel HQ even airing various other anime

NEW SHOW
EKANS EK SE BADHKAR SNAKE
STARTS 27TH JUNE SUNDAY
11:30 AM & 7:30 PM ON
CARTOON NETWORK

POSTER PROMO
Source
Ekans name seems to kinda indirectly copied from Ekans named snake Pokemon in kids anime series , i didnt expect CN India to copy it ditto with same name spelling as they earlier used to air Pokemon fr near a decade till hungama tv started airing it in 2014.

even i hate but sadly CN India's new head seems to prefer new style of voiceover for tom & jerry like oggy which is one of the main reason why they even redubbed with voiceover even for their old dubbed animated movies.
its with utmost sadness CN india & west countries where they used air Pokemon airing rights for near a decade they dont have any interests thats why they didnt renew pokemon rights even in west countries and India . due to them not renewing pokemon thankully Disney in west & in India bought its airing rights considering its popularity they even got their highest trp in hungama tv in 2014 or in 2015

If i remember CN india didnt give as much attention to Pokemon sadly in later years started airing it black & white with oggy style narration in pogo channel and used to repeat lot of episodes then abruptly stopped airing it series was diamond and pearl in CN india in 2010 later next yr shifted to pogo then stopped. if Disney wouldnt have bought righta we would not have seen pokemon in indian tv for sure.

Disney does air Pokémon series in Hungama tv or in marvel HQ regularly they even aired new movies they get huge requests for spam type in their social media posts. hungama tv did aired few x& y episodes . they might air them again may be after airing remaining season after dubbing is finished . in jan this year they aired new movie in marvel HQ they promoted in their channel.

I

Pokemon aired regularly on hungama, marvel hq. Marvel HQ even airing various other anime
Yep they are airing but not showing some seriousness by randomly repeating some episodes
Ekans name seems to kinda indirectly copied from Ekans named snake Pokemon in kids anime series , i didnt expect CN India to copy it ditto with same name spelling as they earlier used to air Pokemon fr near a decade till hungama tv started airing it in 2014.

even i hate but sadly CN India's new head seems to prefer new style of voiceover for tom & jerry like oggy which is one of the main reason why they even redubbed with voiceover even for their old dubbed animated movies.
its with utmost sadness CN india & west countries where they used air Pokemon airing rights for near a decade they dont have any interests thats why they didnt renew pokemon rights even in west countries and India . due to them not renewing pokemon thankully Disney in west & in India bought its airing rights considering its popularity they even got their highest trp in hungama tv in 2014 or in 2015

If i remember CN india didnt give as much attention to Pokemon sadly in later years started airing it black & white with oggy style narration in pogo channel and used to repeat lot of episodes then abruptly stopped airing it series was diamond and pearl in CN india in 2010 later next yr shifted to pogo then stopped. if Disney wouldnt have bought righta we would not have seen pokemon in indian tv for sure.

Disney does air Pokémon series in Hungama tv or in marvel HQ regularly they even aired new movies they get huge requests for spam type in their social media posts. hungama tv did aired few x& y episodes . they might air them again may be after airing remaining season after dubbing is finished . in jan this year they aired new movie in marvel HQ they promoted in their channel.
CN India is worst nowadays IMO, I would have happily watched if there was no voice in Tom and Jerry, nowadays watching T&J classic in Youtube and Pokemon, still I remember the first episode of Indigo journeys in hungama tv . Disney was doing good but they usually stopped new episodes and repeated old ones, but the worst was that they were not at all informing about resumption of new episodes . They even jumped directly towards XY during 2016/17.

Btw, is new episodes airing nowadays bro?

Yep they are airing but not showing some seriousness by randomly repeating some episodes

CN India is worst nowadays IMO, I would have happily watched if there was no voice in Tom and Jerry, nowadays watching T&J classic in Youtube and Pokemon, still I remember the first episode of Indigo journeys in hungama tv . Disney was doing good but they usually stopped new episodes and repeated old ones, but the worst was that they were not at all informing about resumption of new episodes . They even jumped directly towards XY during 2016/17.

Btw, is new episodes airing nowadays bro?
bro im not sure i have reduced watching it to some days at random that time i check schedule in epg found atleast once in night they do air in hungama tv but didnt watched it. may be they are still repeating some eps ,regarding new eps not sure.

im seeing hagemaru regularly in hungama tv in between after some days. in maqrvel hq i see supa strika when watching. they air pokemon randomly at marvel HQ the timings.

surprisingly even yay is airing obochamma kun for nearly 2 hr during afternoon .

hope they would air new episode of pokemon soon. they are airing ads about hungama tv in star vijay/ star vijay super showing including shinchan, kiteretsu/hagemaru & bajrangi show frgt its name. may be they are still dubbing the episodes of pokemon they may not have finished.

bro im not sure i have reduced watching it to some days at random that time i check schedule in epg found atleast once in night they do air in hungama tv but didnt watched it. may be they are still repeating some eps ,regarding new eps not sure.

im seeing hagemaru regularly in hungama tv in between after some days. in maqrvel hq i see supa strika when watching. they air pokemon randomly at marvel HQ the timings.

surprisingly even yay is airing obochamma kun for nearly 2 hr during afternoon .

hope they would air new episode of pokemon soon. they are airing ads about hungama tv in star vijay/ star vijay super showing including shinchan, kiteretsu/hagemaru & bajrangi show frgt its name. may be they are still dubbing the episodes of pokemon they may not have finished.
Let's hope for new episodes and movies...😄

IMO, MarvelHQ should get those old shows like Super Robot, Kid Vs Kat etc

Cnhd+ air next sunday movie ben zen 10 special ,12pm onward. The movie is based on two character of cartoon network original character ben 10 and generator rex .. movie release year 2021.

Cnhd+ air next sunday movie ben zen 10 special ,12pm onward. The movie is based on two character of cartoon network original character ben 10 and generator rex .. movie release year 2021.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock