Seeking Help New Connection. What to tell CC?

Andy123

Reaction score
Hi,
I have been postponing switching from D2H to TS since last year due to the "favorite audio language" bug. I recently read that that bug has finally been fixed on the HEVC HD STB (Panna Box). If thats true, I am ready to make the switch :)

I want to go for TataSky HD STB. I just wanted your help in knowing what to tell the customer care executive so that I get the HEVC HD STB (aka Panna Box) & the Audio bug fix is present on it.

Without the bug fix I am not interested in TS as the favorite audio language sticking to the changes made by me even after changing channels, rebooting or shutting off & on is important to me.

Thank you for your help.

CC just needs your contact details to place order, as far I remember HEVC HD or Panna is latest model so you will be getting that only (can confirm this with technician who will visit for installation). And yes, favourite audio issue has been fixed via OTA update, your audio language won't change like it used to do earlier, just enable this option in settings.

The problem of Dolby Audio Preference is finally fixed by Tata Sky in this update. Now audio of channels like HD infotainment won't change to English automatically if the option of 'Favourite Audio Language Preferred over Dolby' is enabled.

TmviieS.jpg

Hi everyone, I got my connection yesterday in Delhi and have recieved Cal-comp electronics, Thailand HD Box model HS3C03.

It has good PQ or not

I liked the HD Channels Quality but to be honest I find SD Channels average. Infact that's why and how I landed up here, searching for what and how to change. Now looking for Inverto Lnb , so I might change to inverto lnb but not immediately.

Hi everyone, I got my connection yesterday in Delhi and have recieved Cal-comp electronics, Thailand HD Box model HS3C03.

Is the "Favorite Audio Language" bug fixed in your STB?
Please check if Audio Language change sticks after reboot on HD channels or it goes back to default English. Thanks.

Is the "Favorite Audio Language" bug fixed in your STB?
Please check if Audio Language change sticks after reboot on HD channels or it goes back to default English. Thanks.

I have been reading about this issue in the threads but I am not facing any issue with language so far in any channel. What exactly is the issue, does the channel starts broadcasting hindi content in english or something.

I have been reading about this issue in the threads but I am not facing any issue with language so far in any channel. What exactly is the issue, does the channel starts broadcasting hindi content in english or something.
The issue was mostly for HD infotainment channels, box prefers Dolby audio over user selection so whenever you switch to those channels you would get English audio despite of whatever other language you have selected in your settings and each time have to manually change the audio language.

The issue was mostly for HD infotainment channels, box prefers Dolby audio over user selection so whenever you switch to those channels you would get English audio despite of whatever other language you have selected in your settings and each time have to manually change the audio language.

It's just been a few days since I got it installed but so far no issues as such. Thanks for explaining the issue to me :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock