New connection

Guys with all the reviews am confused to get this internet tv... Most are negative reviews

Any New technology will get some reluctance so ignore it, if you get Airtel internet tv stb , No need to buy smart tv which will save around 50k .

This is fist stb with android, initially we will have some ignoble issues and those can be rectified in future software upgrade, but rember you will be using world latest Stb, even my US friend's are surprises after seeing it.

Last edited:
Thank u gor ur advice will. Order now.. I believe pq and sound will definitely rock than my tatasky hd

Finally ordered internet tv

Airtel digitaltv update: Your airtel digitalTV customer ID is **********. Please retain the ID for all future transactions. For any assistance please call us at 9884313678.

Last edited by a moderator:
Few updates from my side:
Sound quality issues are sorted out and sound output is great now. DD 5.1 available in apps like Netflix.

Sometime you may see subscription check is failed message. It will go with in few seconds or you need to restart.

Channel addition is not automatic and will happen when you start STB. You may see channel addition message for few minutes on screen.

I use it as Chromecast very often and never got any issue in using it.

Also I am waiting for the feature of cloud recording and catchup tv which will be available soon on these boxes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock