New connection

Bro installed... But not satisfied with hd and sd sound is not great when compared to ts i am unable to pair my remote with setupbox to use youtube kindly help me

Bro installed... But not satisfied with hd and sd sound is not great when compared to ts i am unable to pair my remote with setupbox to use youtube kindly help me

How to pair instructions are in instruction documentation.

Explorer the sound settings, if your are using tv speaker's and your tv doesn't support Dolby change sound settings to stero.

Explorer all settings for a day.

Last edited:
Thanks bro i am. Using wkth optical. Out home theatre but still am. Not convinced i subscribed for 1 yr pack 6000rs and i am. Not happy tooooo no clarity in sd channels.. And zee tamil hd is not available... Sun music hd is comming with cropped image.. Will see how airtel transform n upcoming days

Thanks bro i am. Using wkth optical. Out home theatre but still am. Not convinced i subscribed for 1 yr pack 6000rs and i am. Not happy tooooo no clarity in sd channels.. And zee tamil hd is not available... Sun music hd is comming with cropped image.. Will see how airtel transform n upcoming days
Dose your home theatre has HDMI interfaces . Can you provide how you stb home theatre and tv configuration

Last edited:
Bro today i changed hdmi cae came witb tht internet tv setup box clearity is nyzzzz
Sorry i am not able to follow you English

Anyhow the best way to connect is:

Stb-hdmi-out------>home-theatre-in
Home-theatre-out----->Tv-ARC-hdmi

Make sure stb identify hom theatre and home theatre identify tv , so that you power off in stb remote all stb, home theatre and tv gose power off automatically.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock