New Digital Satellite Finder

ramprasad

Reaction score
Hello Friends,

I have purchased Digital Satellite Finder(same as purchased by Biswajit Link Removed 2 days ago in Hyderabad for 2000rs. I have two 4 feet KU band antenna(sundirect and dddirect plus) and a 5ft Cband antenna(Intelsat20).
I have purchased Colorado 5 feet C band antenna 10 days ago. Initially i am not able to set the antenna for Intelsat 17. I have contacted a mechanic from old city and he told me he had setup the dish for Intelsat 17. But afterward when i checked that he had setup Intelsat 20 TPS and i am receiving FTA channels(TV9, TV1 .. etc) from the dish on my television. He had bought a Digital Satellite Finder with him.

Coming to the point i am receiving a beeper sound( Signal strength 80-90% and quality 60%) when i am testing my KU band LNBs for Sundirect and dddirect ( Directly withouft DISEq switch). i have setup the intelsat 20 in my Satellite finder with following values LO frequency 05150 DISEq off, 22K OFF . I also added all the TPs for intelsat 20 with Freq, Symbol rate, Polarity values to intelsat 20 (All the values taken from LYNSAT). Though i am getting Intelsat 20 channels on my television i am not able to get a beeper sound(Signal Strength 50% and Quality 0%) when i am testing with Satellite finder.

Please help me to test my intelsat 20 with the Digital satellite finder.
Also i am planing to purchase new 8 feet dish antenna. If there any members from HYD please advise me where i can purchase at reasonable price in hyderabad.

Can anyone place explain what is LO(Lower Oscillatory) frequency for a satellite in Digital Satellite Finder. I am presuming it as the LO frequency(5.150 GHZ) mention on LNB box. I have set it as 05150 in digital satellite finder.

sir, you can get new 8 feet dish in koti (gujrati galli), there are few shops which sell these equipments.

I thought it is digital satellite finder which only support mpeg 2 transponder not mpeg 4 that why you got strengh but not getting quality

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock