New DTH Connection

iqbal008

Reaction score
Hi Friends,

My existing Cable TV subscription is going to end by this weekend.
I am planning to switch over to DTH.

I am looking for a good PQ and AQ quality with in mind of HD long term contract.
From Threads i read and have shortlisted with either Airtel Digital HD or Tatasky HD.

Can experts recommend based on their analysis which one would be the best deal from either of them, if i opt of Annual packs. Do they also include the exclusive movie channels in their annual packs such as Tatasky Showcase and Airtel movies. Please recommend as i don't want to regret after selecting the one.

How much is your annual budget and did you want all channels or only selected genred :huh

I am open for budget for HD and am looking for channels such as Movies, Sports, Eng-Hin GEC.

Hows is Tatasky AQ and PQ compared to Airtel Digital HD ?
Does it requires to adjust volume or all volumes across channels are same.

iqbal008 said:
Hows is Tatasky AQ and PQ compared to Airtel Digital HD ?
Does it requires to adjust volume or all volumes across channels are same.

SD PQ of TS is better then ADTV HD PQ is almost same :k

Audio is bad compare to ADTV :-/ Yes you need to adujust volume on most of channels in TS :-/

Rushil.D said:
SD PQ of TS is better then ADTV HD PQ is almost same :k

Audio is bad compare to ADTV :-/ Yes you need to adujust volume on most of channels in TS :-/

Bro when you say Audio is bad is that for Dolby Digital on Tatasky compared to Airtel digital or even on SD ?

I checked the online offers listed as below - are there any other offers i am missing ?

Tatasky ROI - 8370
Tatasky South - 8685
(Installation + Annual Ultra Plus HD)

Airtel digital ROI - 1490
Airtel digital south - 1380
(Installation + 45 days subscription)

Do Airtel digital also provide annual plan as like Tatasky or its just 45 days ?

I dont know about Dolby as i dont have home theatre but as i can observe from my tv speakers audio level in adtv is almost equal in all channels where in ts hd channels volume level is damn low compare to sd and in sd too volume level differ little not much ;)

Thanks Bro - any guidance on the annual offers as i listed in my previous post ?
Do we have any or better offers ?

My only concern with Airtel digital is of their customer service - I had in past bad experience with them for broadband and mobile.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock