Discussion New English Show Updates & Discussions

What's the future of English entertainment channels? They are all not showing any latest shows / seasons at all.

All of them are running old episodes and shows.
Colors infinity is showing new seasons of some shows. Comedy central is struck with friends as it is major push for channel.

What's the future of English entertainment channels? They are all not showing any latest shows / seasons at all.

All of them are running old episodes and shows.
Zee Cafe has got Grey's Anatomy and Drew Barrymore Show. Colors Infinity has Top Gear and Shark Tank on weekends. Disney International HD has mixed of fresh and old episodes. Comedy Central got The Daily Show and The Graham Norton Show. Even Romedy Now got Ellen.

NCIS LA, SWAT, Riverdale, Flash, Batwoman, Macgyver, Magnum P.I. are some of the shows whose latest seasons are running half way, and none of the channels which used to run them earlier are not showing latest episodes.

Moreover, the shows which used to run on AXN should have been picked by some of the other channels.

Zee Cafe has got Grey's Anatomy and Drew Barrymore Show. Colors Infinity has Top Gear and Shark Tank on weekends. Disney International HD has mixed of fresh and old episodes. Comedy Central got The Daily Show and The Graham Norton Show. Even Romedy Now got Ellen.
What about the last drop adrian Grenier's new documentary it has shown in US but they didn't show in india I Was waiting for that documentary since early April

What about the last drop adrian Grenier's new documentary it has shown in US but they didn't show in india I Was waiting for that documentary since early April
Consider writing to networks. It helps. Last Sunday Colors Infinity even aired Oprah's interview with Prince Harry and Megan Markel.

Last edited:
Is key & Pele funny ? They could at least telecast Tonight show

NCIS LA, SWAT, Riverdale, Flash, Batwoman, Macgyver, Magnum P.I. are some of the shows whose latest seasons are running half way, and none of the channels which used to run them earlier are not showing latest episodes.

Moreover, the shows which used to run on AXN should have been picked by some of the other channels.
Most of these shows are ultra low rated in USA. Imagine how much they will get in India.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock