Discussion New English Show Updates & Discussions

ThsIoGg.jpg

Catfish Season 7 premieres this Monday on Vh1 and Vh1 HD.
Source : Scroll on the Vh1 channel.

People, I was thinking that it was only Zeel's English cluster that's badly managed, but star's english channels are also higly mismanaged. The package and presentation of both star world and star movies look primitive. These channels don't stand a chance anyway closer to colors infinity; fancy opinions?

Last edited:
People, I was thinking that it was only Zeel's English cluster that's badly managed, but star's english channels are also higly mismanaged. The package and presentation of both star world and star movies look primitive. These channels don't stand a chance anyway closer to colors infinity; fancy opinions?
Colors Infinity's scroll bar on the screen sucks. Also ads are too loud. Meanwhile AXN has the best looking subtitles on screen.

The package and presentation of both star world and star movies look primitive. These channels don't stand a chance anyway closer to colors infinity; fancy opinions?
Absolutely; Star neglects its English channels and gives them awful graphics (except Nat Geo and Fox Life). Only Hindi and Bangla channels (not Marathi or South) get the best graphics design.

Zee Café has very good graphics actually. But Colors Infinity is the best.
Colors Infinity's scroll bar on the screen sucks
I think it is a cool feature.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock