Seeking Help New for DTH ...How to chose? Looking for sports only ...

Sports only

Reaction score
Hi guys..

Am new for India DTH
I have Dishtv setting

Am just interested in HD (Sony six, ESPN and ten 1 2 3)
Plus HD (Star sports select 1 & 2)

So what is the cheapest way to get those channels?

Hi guys..

Am new for India DTH
I have Dishtv setting

Am just interested in HD (Sony six, ESPN and ten 1 2 3)
Plus HD (Star sports select 1 & 2)

So what is the cheapest way to get those channels?
There are many sports bouquets and it's your job to compare whether you would pay less selecting A-La-Carte or bouquets. Welcome to Dish TV. I too have a new Dish TV connection alongside my 10+ year old Tata Sky and it's not that bad as people have made up their mind here. Yes, the channels are slightly lesser but all you need is there (some important HD channels are missing though).

There are many sports bouquets and it's your job to compare whether you would pay less selecting A-La-Carte or bouquets. Welcome to Dish TV. I too have a new Dish TV connection alongside my 10+ year old Tata Sky and it's not that bad as people have made up their mind here. Yes, the channels are slightly lesser but all you need is there (some important HD channels are missing though).
Not recommended to pay Ala Carte for sports channels. It's way cheap to pay for bouquets.

You only want 2 channels from Star so select Star Sports Select 1 and 2 HD as a la carte and take "Happy India Sports HD 59" for Sony six HD, ESPN HD and Ten 1, 2, 3 HD. Your monthly charge will be ₹ 257.24.

This is not giving value for money. But Rs 50's bouquet does. You can get also Pix HD, AXN HD, BBC Earth HD, Sony Yay except Sony Ten 3 which is Hindi version of Ten 1.
He specifically mentioned that he want Ten 3 also so what's need of a bouquet without that channel? A la carte price of Ten 3 HD is Rs. 17, it will be even costlier.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock