New HD connection for this price?

Reaction score
I found an offer on amazon.in about New HD set top box for just ₹249. Actually in the product page it is shown that MRP ₹1600 and buy for ₹249 , SAVE ₹1354. The product was shipped within minutes after ordering. But later contacting seller, he said that I have to pay the full amount at the time of installation 😥 . How is that saving ₹1354?
If the installation guy ask for the full payment for activation, can i activate this from some local dth stores?
Link for the product : TATASKY HD Set Top Box 1 Month Hindi Lite Pack: Amazon.in: Amazon.in

It's a bluff. Seller is shipping documents not dish, remote and HDMI cable. Read everything before you buy.

Last edited:
I got 6m Hindi basic pack with hd connection at 2200....reducing effective price of the box to just ₹196(2200-2004)...customer care didn't agree to drop the 6m pack so I tweeted and they dropped it immediately and refunded ₹1993 to my account after deducting 1 day charge......

I got 6m Hindi basic pack with hd connection at 2200....reducing effective price of the box to just ₹196(2200-2004)...customer care didn't agree to drop the 6m pack so I tweeted and they dropped it immediately and refunded ₹1993 to my account after deducting 1 day charge......
Where from you bought?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock