• Thread starter paradox
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 4,720
Status
Not open for further replies.

paradox

Reaction score
As a part of my introduction, please refer to Introduction , post number 697.

For my additional input on my introduction, I am also a staff of a forum where I knew and met sir Bapun Raz through a social network/forum. And I found out this site where sir Bapun Raz (dedicated, committed and shows hard work on all of his posts) is the administrator. I registered here with no hesitation and to become a member also of dreamdth.. Maybe same environment, but meeting or knowing new friends is a good idea.

Once again,

thank you for the warmth welcome,
paradox

thanks for choosing dreamdth.com
our admin is very helpful and active :)
and team is very active :)

read here - http://dreamdth.com/Forum/Thread-Good-News-Why-DreamDTH-Is-Exclusive-Leading-Forum-In-India
to know why dreamdth.com is spacial :)

Thank you to all of you... It so nice to become a member of India's Exclusive and Leading Forum...dreamdth.com

@sr bapun raz, I will try to visit here from time to time if there's an allotted time from my work schedule.. I'll just continue on posting here in every way I can and maybe someday, somehow, I will reach the 10K posts..

@sir Mr.sudhansu, "salamat" in Tagalog (Philippnes' language) or "thank you" (in English) also for the link that you posted. I had the information now a little bit about dreamdth.

and to all dreamdth staffs and members, thank you very much.

(Thank you button has been clicked already)

Thanks Paradox Brother For Joining Dreamdth,
hope Share Good information With Visitor And dreamdth team. :tup

I am also new to this forum. Was invited by admin to join :)
Hope to get useful info here!

^Yes sure wlcm sis ;)

Welcome My Dear
Hope to see ur company in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock