New launch: SOLID HDS2-6363 Mini ITBox with MPEG-4, DVB-S2, HD Satellite Card

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 23,593
Bapun Raz said:
Yes, it does the job. But not having great tuner, and it is very basic STB. You need to spend more money to get better and advanced features STB.

Thank you for a very prompt reply, appreciate it sir, so which Solid STB would you recommend, nothing top of the line but medium range and with all features(wifi and 3g reqd), good clear picture and stable channels.
Thank you.

sunsys said:
Thank you for a very prompt reply, appreciate it sir, so which Solid STB would you recommend, nothing top of the line but medium range and with all features(wifi and 3g reqd), good clear picture and stable channels.
Thank you.

I am using mid ranger Solid 6069 STB.. Check its unboxing and review here: DDF-Exclusive-Pics-My-Solid-HDS2-6069-Set-Top-Box

Yes, it does the job. But not having great tuner, and it is very basic STB. You need to spend more money to get better and advanced features STB.
Pls suggest a good MPEG4 STB under Rs.1500 and also able to receive HD Channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock