DDF Exclusive New life action show on nick hd+

• Thread starter Aalok
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 2,875
Source

Source

It's good to see both Nick HD Plus promoting their live action shows though their posts and cover pic in their both social media handle in fb & twitter and even Nick India after long time promoting Nick HD plus show on their Instagram handle.

@Aalok bro kindly modify thread title its live action not life action though it means similar it feels kind of confusing & mention the timings & date from which it starts and show names

Last edited:
Teen nick india page officaly active.
Cy7wvtf.jpg

Not able to change title and few correction ..if any one wants to create new thread.i will un watch it..

Not able to change title and few correction ..if any one wants to create new thread.i will un watch it..
bro , leave it as it is , there is no need for new thread creation same thread can be used for further regarding same live action shows. if i think about it life action & live action does sound same or similar and you have also mentioned timings & show name in description which is enough , p.s there is no need of unwatching a thread. just for some modification or correction. new thread would just lead to wastage of space and time of forum and members including us - as each of us has spent some time in replying and sharing our opinion about live action shows of nick and the same time spent shouldn't lead to unnecessary wastage.
Teen nick india page officaly active.
Cy7wvtf.jpg

thanks for posting related to this , i just checked its surprising they created this teen nick india page on 2012 but latest post was of yesterday and last post before it they posted was on feb 7, 2017 . may be after launch of Nick d+ they reduced posting there - in nick hd plus their handle not verified they regularly post relate to programme. nick hd plus channel created in 2015 . I dont understand what is stopping them from posting promo of shows online of their live action shows even disney posts update late but they do post pomo of their loive action shows some times for their Disney international HD

hope Nick social channel soon atleast post a short promo video about the show

Source

Finally nick India posted promo video in their YouTube channel for live action shows addition in Nick HD plus. its weird why they restricted the views in the site according to YouTube channel description they posted 3 hours back in video description in forum shows MTV i didnt know mtv owned the shows though technically nick owns i guess. Still barely 300 views :unsure: in their yt channel

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock