• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 2,745

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
8e933b6d1c61f51bfb295883969d4e35.jpg

MUMBAI: Warner TV is set to wow audiences in Asia with an all-new look debuting on 15 March.

The channel is armed with a reworked logo, refreshed branding, a raft of premiere content express from the US – as quick as 12 hours after original telecast in selected markets – as well as the new tagline: “Get into It”.

Leading the charge this month on Warner TV is the new DC Comics-inspired series, ‘iZombie’, a smart, tongue-in-cheek take on what life is like as an animated-corpse detective.

In March, this will complement other comic-book heavy-hitters Arrow and Gotham, and then in May it will join another superhero series ‘The Flash’ as well as the gripping new series ‘Stalker’.

Later in the year, new dramas ‘Proof’ and ‘Public Morals’ will be joined by the latest instalments of ‘The Last Ship’ and ‘Murder in the First’ and returning comedy hits ‘The Big Bang Theory’ and ‘Two and a Half Men’. Movie marathons – featuring the biggest blockbusters from Warner Bros.
– will run on weekends to round out the channel content. Warner TV programming comprises three pillars: Drama, Action and Comedy.

The new branding has been created to match each genre, with drama programming wrapped in a wine-red colour; action programming packaged with a stone-world look; and comedy programming packaged using a fun-and-bubbly blue.

For key franchises such as Gotham and iZombie, the logo and packaging is customised even further.

Read more at: 

New look Warner TV to debut in Asia on 15 March with fresh content | TelevisionPost.com

thats nice, lets see wht newer things they can bring in..
including their logo :sp

shawl_who said:
Bro, I don't think so that this article is about their channel ''WB'' which is available in India !!

What you say bro !!

hmm, yeah u may be right..

I got confused bw warner tv and WB ( warner brothers) :shy

shawl_who said:
I like mgm and wb logo. Those are small and looks neat. Especially wb, which is transparent. ;)

In India We have WB Channel and Warner (WB) TV is available in these Asian countries :
HongKong, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Srilanka.

warner.jpg

main difference is that wb tv shows serials, soaps... whereas WB (India) chnl, shows movies :k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock