Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

Guys the Marathi Member our community.. I request u all to tweet to star Pravah official twitter account as well as Facebook account to telecast Tanaji movie. As movie was also released in marathi.

Guys the Marathi Member our community.. I request u all to tweet to star Pravah official twitter account as well as Facebook account to telecast Tanaji movie. As movie was also released in marathi.
Marathi version of Movie Tanhaji already availabile on Hotstar, may be in coming days it will be premiere on Star Pravah.

Marathi version of Movie Tanhaji already availabile on Hotstar, may be in coming days it will be premiere on Star Pravah.
Star Pravah has not premiered anything in years now. Also, more than 7 years after Jalsha Movies was launched, Star has no intention of building up a Marathi movie library.

No idea.. M promos are running on tv even posted on social media
I checked news on site....where i got to know that its dubbed version of sony show shree ganesha(2000's) produced by dheeraj kumar.....btw this is not dubbed version of current sony show ganesha

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock