Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

What happened to colors marathi before lockdown it was challenging to zee . During lockdown out of top5 now slowly coming .
During initial phase of lockdown star pravah & colors used to get approx same impressions around 50k but when star pravah re-aired devyani serial star pravah growth accelerated by multiple times even they beated zee marathi for one week thats how star pravah engaged viewers during lockdown which helped them after lockdown also whereas colors marathi totally gone off track during lockdown people totally forgot colors marathi which costs them after lockdown also

During initial phase of lockdown star pravah & colors used to get approx same impressions around 50k but when star pravah re-aired devyani serial star pravah growth accelerated by multiple times even they beated zee marathi for one week thats how star pravah engaged viewers during lockdown which helped them after lockdown also whereas colors marathi totally gone off track during lockdown people totally forgot colors marathi which costs them after lockdown also
But I don't think people have unsubscribed. Star pravah will definitely capture Marathi market

But I don't think people have unsubscribed. Star pravah will definitely capture Marathi market
I think during lockdown due to lack of good content from colors marathi most of people unsubscribed colors marathi thats why they are not getting their viewers back even after lockdown
Now only hope is bigg boss next season from where they can get back their lost subscribers back

My mom has stopped watch colors marathi. She told me that each show has the same track Saas Bahu track. So i removed from my pack. She totally shifted to star Pravah. As star has something new and intresting. And zee marathi is stretching only shows..

Colors Marathi is stretching serials like Zee Marathi still Zee Marathi serials are far better than Colors Marathi, Colors Marathi has serials with no future they are just running except some and 1 new serial. Don't know how this channel will come back in its position.

Colors Marathi is stretching serials like Zee Marathi still Zee Marathi serials are far better than Colors Marathi, Colors Marathi has serials with no future they are just running except some and 1 new serial. Don't know how this channel will come back in its position.
I think they will get back their lost viewers with upcoming season of bigg boss

But they are going to show old bigg boss now instead of season 3 !
This channel is going to wrong path...
Currently they are rerunning old seasons of BBM but in next 2 months they will def bring new seasons of BBM as most of BB versions are set to be back in their respective languages

I think colors marathi will gain back their position. At least they give channel refresh look by changing graphics themes, new serials in timeline. But Zee Marathi not doing well in marathi. They totally discontinued Sa Re Ga Ma Pa, Eka Peksha Ek, Hasyasamrath seasons and sticked only to CHYD. No new refreshing look to graphics as zee changed all regional channel graphics but for zee marathi & zee yuva they didn't. No new reality shows, No new story concepts then how can they remain lead in barc ratings. Even on Zee Yuva only 3 fiction and 1 nonfiction is original apart from that rerunning old shows.

Star Pravah Impressions are increasing Day By Day Hope this channel will be Top 1 Marathi Channel in coming days
P6uXS65.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock