Breaking New owner of videocon

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I Googled and read
News regarding Videocon industries not dth I think
D2h the dth brand had already sold to Dishtv longtime back which was also cleared by all the compliance agencies. So it should now should not be part of deal to Vedanta.

It's not possible, d2h is now fully controlled by DishTV.

If vedanta want to control d2h then 1st they want to buy d2h from DishTV
Dish tv financial health is also not good. So Vedanta can purchase from d2h from dish tv right.

Dish tv financial health is also not good. So Vedanta can purchase from d2h from dish tv right.
No it cannot be. What will Vedanta do with D2h. They are not into Dth business right.Vedanta should have the capabilities to run DTH business which is not the case.

Last edited:
D2h is under control of dish tv and Vedanta is only getting other properties of Videocon I think.

But still Videocon owned 49% share in DishTV Videocon Ltd and do they still own it or did dish tv buy remaining?

If that's still with Videocon then automatically Vedanta becomes a holder in Dishd2h no?

D2h is under control of dish tv and Vedanta is only getting other properties of Videocon I think.

But still Videocon owned 49% share in DishTV Videocon Ltd and do they still own it or did dish tv buy remaining?

If that's still with Videocon then automatically Vedanta becomes a holder in Dishd2h no?
Imo_yes, Videocon has 45% share.
DishTV 55% means upper Hand so DishTV controlling d2h, so change the logo from Videocon D2h to D2h.
If dish tv have 100% shares in d2h, Total company under control no need to release white set-up boxes and d2h logo in screen.
So still dishd2h logo not added

DishTV just controlling not fully under control. So they are not thinking about d2h subscribers & d2h channels addition,
DishTV thinking about DishTV customers & channels addition.

Imo_Dishtv d2h merger happened. Not fully like Dishtv buy d2h 100%.

Imo_yes, Videocon has 45% share.
DishTV 55% means upper Hand so DishTV controlling d2h, so change the logo from Videocon D2h to D2h.
If dish tv have 100% shares in d2h, Total company under control no need to release white set-up boxes and d2h logo in screen.
So still dishd2h logo not added

DishTV just controlling not fully under control. So they are not thinking about d2h subscribers & d2h channels addition,
DishTV thinking about DishTV customers & channels addition.

Imo_Dishtv d2h merger happened. Not fully like Dishtv buy d2h 100%.
if dish tv purchase all shares from videocon in d2h, the channel addition process will happen faster..right?

will dishd2h merge happens?
If DishTV purchase that 45% main share holders also means possible.
But still that 45% Shares with Videocon.

2018 again bad luck to Videocon.
That time Airtel also ignore to buy DishTV.

After Merger from 2016 to now,
Still d2h suffering, only added FTA & Zee HD channels that its. But still &Xplore HD, Zee Classic missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock