Good News New Reactions system implemented replacing traditional Likes on DreamDTH 👍😍🤣😲🙁😡

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 67
  • Views: Views 4,086
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can click on the Reaction score to get the segregation of that scores in terms of each Reaction. You can also directly go to Your profile and check under Reactions Received for this.

But the problem is the total Reaction score under the profile is not matching with the Reactions received. @Anish Pai bro already reported this a while back. @Bapun Raz bro needs to take a look.

RtSItbZ.jpg

Just sharing my reaction in details

You can click on the Reaction score to get the segregation of that scores in terms of each Reaction. You can also directly go to Your profile and check under Reactions Received for this.

But the problem is the total Reaction score under the profile is not matching with the Reactions received. @Anish Pai bro already reported this a while back. @Bapun Raz bro needs to take a look.
Did you saw this bro:

Some areas are showing reactions of deleted posts where as some areas aren't. It is expected to get fixed by next minor bugfix update.

Btw, likes from conversation messages are also counted on the reactions received page now. Along with that deleted posts reactions (or likes previously) also counted.

In future updates it is expected to get fixed as disallowed/removed reactions won't be counted.

This is what I said yesterday. Even my reactions got decreased.
They aren't decreasing, it is just that some area are showing deleted things received likes/reactions where as some areas aren't.

I would also like to mention, reaction score don't increase in all types of received reactions.

In below screenshot you can see, reaction score types:

Only if you receive a Positive reaction it will increase the score by +1, if it is Neutral, total score won't be increased but will be shown on Reactions received area under account.

Got to see the reaction score rating issue and the reaction score alignment issue, both solved. Thanks @Bapun Raz bro :)

Last edited:
Got to see the reaction score rating issue and the reaction score alignment issue, both solved. Thanks @Bapun Raz bro :)
Naah! It's not yet fixed. Earlier it was shown different at both the places but now it's decreasing too.
Now:

Few Days Back:
Reaction score is not having even all the likes.

Earlier total reaction score was 2,383 & now it's reduced to 2,287.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock