DDF Exclusive New Recharge Offer Coming soon

At present Gold pack have the same channels as it was having before. I think it will remain the same pack. Even for 1 years if channels remain the same for Gold pack it's not bad at all. FTA channels will be a gift afterward :p

I doubt regarding financial capacity of M/s Veecon Media the new owner of RDTV,so taking Rs2499 pack for two years gold pack plus 3 years free to air is risky as for company it will be difficult to give all this with very less customers left due to migration to Tatasky offer, one can take Rs1499 risk for one year Gold pack

at last their is a good offers in rdtv keep it up but so many customers has been already migrated to other DTH services if the company has provide same duplicate scn the customer will recharge again

Has anybody done Rs1499 recharge and activated box?

Reliance Digital TV website updated with banner on the new Rs 1499 and Rs 2499 recharge.
Mentions: Enjoy watching pay channels: Rs 1499 for 1 year or Rs 2499 for 2 years.
No mention of FTA and additional 4 years/3 years in the above packages.

Also, the banner just mentions to call RDTV CC No. 1800-200-9001, no further details given on Website.

If this includes the existing Gold Pack, then its a good deal. Only Sun Network is missing now, so for ROI region, this pricepoint is a great bargain.
Existing Gold Pack: Reliance Digital TV

OK. Any info on channel list in this freedom pack?

Looks like no one has taken the "Freedom Pack" by RDTV yet.

If anyone has taken, please share channel list. I am presuming it is not the same as existing Gold Pack.

Customer care informed me that all Gold pack channels will come,it can be checked only if some body recharges connection

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock