New Show: Comedy Nights Bachao coming soon on Colors

• Thread starter wewake
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 4,079

wewake

Contributor
Reaction score
This time a new comedy show came to Knockdown the show of Kapil. This show is also like that show names AIB of Ranbir Singh. Comedy Nights Bachao will released soon. In this those artist will work which can’t work with Kapil.

Sudesh Lehri, Bharti Singh, Anita Hassanandani, Pooja Bose, Karan Wahi and Sara Khan will seen in this reality show. According to a source this show contains 10 couples of comedian, who will roast of the guest celebrities which may Bollywood actor. It will came in late August and it came on screen once in a week.

They remember the result of AIB. Sara Khan and Karan anxious to know that how will audience react about their show.

Comedy Nights Bachao challenge to Comedy Nights with Kapil | Bollyvision

will be interesting to see them :sp

I think krishna's talent is being wasted on lifeok comedy series :dodgy

Advertisements running on Colors from 7 pm. In first look Lehri, Bharti and Krushna was there in the poster with few others

VKptXwb.jpg

wewake said:
Advertisements running on Colors from 7 pm. In first look Lehri, Bharti and Krushna was there in the poster with few others

I first saw the advertisements yesterday :k
I have also posted the snapshot in the sticky thread :tup

ABCDEFGH said:
I first saw the advertisements yesterday :k
I have also posted the snapshot in the sticky thread :tup

ohh.. i checked it today only. Haven't checked that sticky thread and thought it is not shared yet here :)

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Why don't they start a similar show in English for Colors Infinity ;)

because for maximum times they have to use beep everything :) even someone will appeal against it for the words like "Sexy and Hot" :D :D

Anyways Varun Thakur (Comedy Central, MTV Indies) can fill some gap on Colors Infinity

One more thing Infinity can do for comedy shows on channel by purchasing some rights of Rusell Peters Show

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock