New software for 2233 stb release

jaysheezy

Reaction score
Download id 19
Thank you Ankit Jain for the tip
Kumarbhai please keep an update when this firmware gets added on the tp
Btw my stb is not yet updated just sharing this for all 2233 users to keep stb in stand by mode over night so this may be updated for the same

He said that the update will enable the use of * key of the remote for selecting various audio options like
Dynamic,Clear surround, surround, music,movie,sports etc.
Currently this option is available on 2011 box.

jaysheezy said:
Download id 19
Thank you Ankit Jain for the tip
Kumarbhai please keep an update when this firmware gets added on the tp
Btw my stb is not yet updated just sharing this for all 2233 users to keep stb in stand by mode over night so this may be updated for the same
Sure, once i get the update it will be posted as early as i can and informed too..

Very thankful to you we people require such kind of members who are helpful most of the time

Keep it up and best of luck

Most of the time D2H is adding those Data after 11/- pm and take away in the morning.. if those r confirmed SW and no issues then they r keeping in the TP for few days a as i have seen in HD Zen .. SW.

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Most of the time D2H is adding those Data after 11/- pm and take away in the morning.. if those r confirmed SW and no issues then they r keeping in the TP for few days a as i have seen in HD Zen .. SW.

Bro but now can't say whether the software will be stable or not because not much of 2233 boxes are in the market.

Ankit Jain said:
Bro but now can't say whether the software will be stable or not because not much of 2233 boxes are in the market.

I think if D2H people gets nagative feedback to their new SW then only they do some thing .1st they might test the new SW and wait for feedback ..later only confirm them..

I think some confusion is there as D2H guys in my area do not have information about this 2223 box and they are saying SDHD 555 box in the latest one and 2223 is the 2222 only with latest software...Can someone who is using 2223 post the image so that we can see how it is different from 2222 box..

samtag1100 said:
I think some confusion is there as D2H guys in my area do not have information about this 2223 box and they are saying SDHD 555 box in the latest one and 2223 is the 2222 only with latest software...Can someone who is using 2223 post the image so that we can see how it is different from 2222 box..
555 box is the upgrade of 2011 and 2233 is upgrade of 2222. There is not much difference between 2222 and 2233. Only some minor hardware changes and Ethernet port with it.

But Ethernet port is also in 2222 white box(small one as 555 and same kind of usb port on side) also in SDHD, Ethernet port is not there, just socket is there.. that is why I am confused. Only solution will be to see both of them side by side (2222 box and 2223 box)..can u please post images of 2223 box ...??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock