DTH updates New Software Update v303 Available for SD, HD, +HD and 4K STB's

Today I checked all the channels have shifted to GSAT10 except for doordarshan which is still on insat. I see Picture Quality has improved even though signal strength has reduced by 15 points. Also I noticed when I changed HD setting from 1080p 50hz to 1080i 50hz the picture is more sharp. Has anyone else noticed the difference?
Hold on...did they add 1080p resolution? Or are you referring 1080i 60Hz?

Hold on...did they add 1080p resolution? Or are you referring 1080i 60Hz?
Nothing has been added...there's only 50Hz on both 1080p and 1080i. My hd setting was always on 1080p since 2 years. I just changed to 1080i to check difference and found 1080i PQ more sharp and crisp.

Last edited:
Nothing has been added...there's only 50Hz on both 1080p and 1080i. My hd setting was always on 1080p since 2 years. I just changed to 1080i to check difference and found 1080i PQ more sharp and crisp.
Which box?
Can someone confirm if 1080p added in Panna box?

Hi guys. I have two STBs... one is HD+ and other is Transfer. How to know/check what brand/model it is like Huawei or Panna or other etc?

Hi guys. I have two STBs... one is HD+ and other is Transfer. How to know/check what brand/model it is like Huawei or Panna or other etc?
There is no Hira, Panna etc. on PVR STBs. All are made by Pace brand which also manufactures for Sky UK. Hope upcoming DVRs will also be produced by the same manufacturer. Much better than Technicolor and Humax.

Transfer box model starts from 62xx. That's how Tata Sky CC also identifies. You can go to signal check screen to find model details under STB Model option.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock