New South Value Sports Started & South Value Plus Package Closed

TR Vishnu

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Brothers,
Airtel closed south value plus(225/month) pack and start new south value sports at Rs 245 per month.These are the main channels thats I am getting.
Star Sports 1
Star Sports 2
Star Sports 3
Star Sports 4
Ten Sports
Ten Action
Sony Six
Sony Mix
Mastiii
&Pictures

Source: I am Calling the CC for 6 months South Value Plus but he failed to add it so he called his senior officer and he said that they just stopped south vale plus and started new south value sports.So I am activate new south value sports at Rs 1470 for 6 months.

Another Topic: Tha Customer Care Executive confirm that Surya Music and Reporter Coming Soon In ADTV.

Thank You.

Bad move. 225 was their best pack. I keep shifting between that and alacarte.

Hi Brother,
I think because of the Ten Sports and Ten Action addition price is increase.But I think if they add Ten Cricket also it is good.Only Ten Cricket is left from major sports channels,we know that Neo has very few broadcasting rights.

Thank You.

RD Das said:
But Im still using South Value Plus @ Rs.225...

Hi Brother. I am called CC for change my package to south value plus because of my old south value pack is renew now.The cc executive try to change my pack to south value plus but he fail so he called his senior officer and he said that pack is closed and start new south value sports.
RD Das Brother may be your next renewal you get the information about this Brother.

Thank You.

225 pack option is still visible on self care website today. Hope it stays.

RD Das said:
yo bro.. its the best Package

Yes Brother it is one of the best pack of adtv thats why I am also try to upgrade to it.
In self care and website showes 225 south value plus and no info about 245 south value sports.This is the main problem of adtv website package updation is very late.Hope they will update soon.

Thank You.

TR Vishnu said:
Hi Brothers,
Airtel closed south value plus(225/month) pack and start new south value sports at Rs 245 per month.These are the main channels thats I am getting.
Star Sports 1
Star Sports 2
Star Sports 3
Star Sports 4
Ten Sports
Ten Action
Sony Six
Sony Mix
Mastiii
&Pictures

Source: I am Calling the CC for 6 months South Value Plus but he failed to add it so he called his senior officer and he said that they just stopped south vale plus and started new south value sports.So I am activate new south value sports at Rs 1470 for 6 months.

Another Topic: Tha Customer Care Executive confirm that Surya Music and Reporter Coming Soon In ADTV.

Thank You.
brother,
i dont know the reason for faild updation.
the 225 pack not closed yet. Pls check my attachment, and ask to CC executive with package code. and channel list of 245 showing ten cricket in the pack.
225_pack.jpg

Dth Thrissur said:
brother,
i dont know the reason for faild updation.
the 225 pack not closed yet. Pls check my attachment, and ask to CC executive with package code. and channel list of 245 showing ten cricket in the pack.
225_pack.jpg

Hi Dth Thrissur Brother,
This information I got from CC and also I am activate 245 Pack for six months but I am not getting ten cricket.Anyway tommorow I will call again to CC and confirm this info.

Thank You.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock