new streaming device

HappySoul

Solutions
Reaction score
Currently I have tatasky HD connection. The monthly charge getting really high.
So i am thinking to buy binge+ as my mom won't be able to navigate different app to watch channels in firestick or MI box or any other box... So the hybrid box seems the most feasible one with low monthly minimum charge at ₹153.

Which one will be better option?
Firestick or tatasky binge+ or airtel xstream

Do note i have bsnl fibernet and as you know sometime this goes out...

Currently I have tatasky HD connection. The monthly charge getting really high.
So i am thinking to buy binge+ as my mom won't be able to navigate different app to watch channels in firestick or MI box or any other box... So the hybrid box seems the most feasible one with low monthly minimum charge at ₹153.

Which one will be better option?
Firestick or tatasky binge+ or airtel xstream

Do note i have bsnl fibernet and as you know sometime this goes out...
If u want only streaming purpose then don't go for Binge plus or other DTH provided boxes...Once the free period is over then u has to subscribe Binge plus pack costing Rs 299/- and 153/- NCF...
Moreover There also 1stly u have to go for home page and later navigate the desired app..
If u need only then go for firestick or Mi Box...

If u want only streaming purpose then don't go for Binge plus or other DTH provided boxes...Once the free period is over then u has to subscribe Binge plus pack costing Rs 299/- and 153/- NCF...
Moreover There also 1stly u have to go for home page and later navigate the desired app..
If u need only then go for firestick or Mi Box...
But bro binge plus pack is not mandatory right?
Let's I already have Zee5 subscription can I use it? Or it will come through tatasky binge+ pack only?

But bro binge plus pack is not mandatory right?
Let's I already have Zee5 subscription can I use it? Or it will come through tatasky binge+ pack only?
I am not aware of it.. regarding ur query of navigation difficulties it's almost same but I think 1 more step extra of selecting Home page in Binge plus as the startup page is Home channel of Tatasky comes 1st...

Last edited:
I am not aware of it.. regarding ur query of navigation difficulties it's almost same but I think 1 more step extra of selecting Home page in Binge plus as the startup page is Home channel of Tatasky comes 1st...

One doesnt need to pay Rs 299 for binge back if he has his own individual subscription for apps.

One doesnt need to pay Rs 299 for binge back if he has his own individual subscription for apps.
Fine...
Well Binge plus box doesn't worth for only streaming purpose surely...There r few drawbacks regarding streaming...No Dolby other than hotstar and rarely in prime video ...More over we should recharge for NCF to keep the device active...
If anyone wants DTH services with streaming options can go for Binge Plus...

I am mainly buying to watch tv channels with less price... What I feel channel navigation is difficult in firestick but will be better in tatasky binge+ or airtel xstream?

What do you feel guys...

Binge plus installation is pathetic.. The technician team said we cannot install in your area as our technician are not trained...

Binge plus installation is pathetic.. The technician team said we cannot install in your area as our technician are not trained...
Let he come and install the Dish and activate the STB...no special training needed...As usual 1stly connect ur wifi and the new set will be downloaded...Once the STB activated then apps too will be activated..

Finally tatasky binge+ is installed, however the technician didn't do anything as he was not aware of the product.. Can someone help with the initial setup, best settings etc... Maybe some video links...

With regards to picture quality I feel it is slight dull than hd box... Do i need to use the hdmi cable provided in the box?.. Currently using the 5 yr old cable hdmi 1.4

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock