new streaming device

Finally tatasky binge+ is installed, however the technician didn't do anything as he was not aware of the product.. Can someone help with the initial setup, best settings etc... Maybe some video links...

With regards to picture quality I feel it is slight dull than hd box... Do i need to use the hdmi cable provided in the box?.. Currently using the 5 yr old cable hdmi 1.4
Yes use the supplied cable...
There r differences of picture setting 1 stb to another..
U have to re tune or set/ adjust picture in TV according to ur likings...It maybe preset or user set..

And 1 thing i didn't like is removing fav button from remote which they could have implemented easily.. In the guide section too they could have placed favourite channels section on top but here they have placed it on the bottom.. So accessing fav channels is really difficult .. The Google assistant does help but it does not work for all channels ( e.g. Colors HD).. If you say colors it will interpret as colours with the message no channel found!
For other channels it shows web search result too along with the channel so one has to select and click on the channel from recommendation.. Any solution for that?

And 1 thing i didn't like is removing fav button from remote which they could have implemented easily.. In the guide section too they could have placed favourite channels section on top but here they have placed it on the bottom.. So accessing fav channels is really difficult .. The Google assistant does help but it does not work for all channels ( e.g. Colors HD).. If you say colors it will interpret as colours with the message no channel found!
For other channels it shows web search result too along with the channel so one has to select and click on the channel from recommendation.. Any solution for that?
Tune in to channel number 900 for viewing your favourite channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock