DDF Exclusive New Tata Play branded set-top boxes pictures

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 36
  • Views: Views 14,636
Screenshot from the binge stb ad on website ad, looks like the new remote has dedicated Netflix and Amazon prime buttons!!!
WXNzYL5.png
Okay i just spoke to customer support guy, he said its not available right now..but in future if its available, we will get an sms

Good Question, Possibly Yes But Terms And Conditions Apply
or any saturday jingalala offer
where old/loyal SD/PVR/HD customer gets upgrade of STB at effective cost of zero???

because now most of STB production/assembly in india, no import duty. and it would upsell better package from old to recover hardware cost
and may be effective way for brand impression on old customer's mindset rather than simply seeing SAFINA.
Feeling of brand by touching new STB and REMOTE is more effective than visual appeal making any impression.

and finally TERMS and CONDITION applied for any offers.
@Vadirocks could you share this idea with new tata play team.

Anybody received new binge plus remote as replacement or as new purchase..?
I am looking to replace my binge plus remote... Wil I got new one as replacement or the old model..?

Seems this is the new HD box..no change though just tata sky changed to tata play
tP9us8A.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock