Seeking Help new tata sky connection suggestion

balagamer

Reaction score
Hi all,
planning to take a new tata sky connection,
  1. want to how good is the quality of audio and video compared to airtel hd
  2. since im having 4k tv does 4k stb bring any additional qulaity compared to hd stb ? ( i know there are no 4k content available :p )
  3. is there any specific stb model to select ?

Hi all,
planning to take a new tata sky connection,
  1. want to how good is the quality of audio and video compared to airtel hd
  2. since im having 4k tv does 4k stb bring any additional qulaity compared to hd stb ? ( i know there are no 4k content available :p )
  3. is there any specific stb model to select ?
Close your eyes and buy tata sky

Now offers available from Tata sky website. Only 1690 with 1 month free. Actual cost is 2200.

so no point buying 4k box? with world cup around the corner im drooling to see the matches in 4k if at all they broadcast on 4k
If they launch 4k channel, that time you can upgrade, you will get 1000 discount.

Hi @balagamer bro,

want to how good is the quality of audio and video compared to airtel hd
Go through this thread to know picture quality issues faced by members on HD channels: Discussion - Tata Sky Picture Quality Issues On Few HD Channels

It is a long thread with many inputs and complaints from members and @Siva bro tried his best to make Tata Sky team understand but that bought no fruitful outcome as it was down to uplinking team's hand.

Mentioned all this because you wanted views on HD quality. SD channels quality on TS is superior than Airtel.

since im having 4k tv does 4k stb bring any additional qulaity compared to hd stb ? ( i know there are no 4k content available :p )
Picture quality is better in 4K box than HD box as per members who used but as per me not worth investing in 4K box as it costs more than double of HD box and 4K channels are event based. I doubt if any full time 4K channel coming to India anytime soon since HD channels are somewhat around 100 only.

Read 4K user review: Good News - New TS 4k connection

More reviews and STB unboxing on TS 4K forum section.

Good luck choosing your next DTH!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock