DDF Exclusive New TN Kondattam Monthly Pack Launched

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 59
  • Views: Views 14,779
Hi friends... please any of you tell me...is the any kids add on pack available?

Last edited:
It is headache for everyone. I too follow football I chose sss2 hd and ten 2 hd. It is IPL season so you can reduce sports channels counts easily. Sometimes I subscribe channel for only match day then unsubscribe.

I think u should go for kondattam pack because superstar is only for Tamil channels but kondattam is for all other things.

For every 20 channels it cost 23 idv so you can choose superstar and then you can add channels you want and see the price and then decide.

Yes, first im planning to go "Super Star Pack" on multiple connection and add all missing channels so the real cost is known. If what you say is correct, i wont require more than 20 additional channels even if i add all english movies and soccer based sports channels so IDV shouldn't be an issue. :)

Yes, first im planning to go "Super Star Pack" on multiple connection and add all missing channels so the real cost is known. If what you say is correct, i wont require more than 20 additional channels even if i add all english movies and soccer based sports channels so IDV shouldn't be an issue. :)
It'll be loss if you activate this pack on secondary. Ncf for secondary will still be 94. It won't reduce to 56 or 82.

Hi, the following is my requirement, plz let me know in your opinion should i go for "Super Star pack" or "Kondattam pack" and add missing channels?

Someone said upto 7 channels there is no IDV charges, in that case Kondattam pack might be better as IDV might be absent if i just add 7 more eng movie channels whereas in super star pack no idea about IDV.
You've been already answered by @Gobinaath bro in the other thread that kondattam pack meets your requirements & it's a UPP recharge pack so you can't activate it on secondary connection.
Check your notifications before posting. From last month you're asking the same thing even after getting the answers just because you've not seen those replies.

Thanks so much for the screenshot that too for multi-connection (even if not NCF at 59) looks nice, now i just have to add all eng movies & Sports (Ten 1+2 & SS Select 1+2), NDTV, CNN, BBC and check the exact cost including IDV and if price comes within INR 275 i shall select the same and will apply the same on primary with HD so price is same as last time (Infinity HD Rs 700 on primary + Rs 275 on multiple connection).

It'll be loss if you activate this pack on secondary. Ncf for secondary will still be 94. It won't reduce to 56 or 82.

94 NCF still looks good as my current pack offered to me via Best FIT "TN Value Sports SD Pack" costs Rs 257 and has absolutely zero english movies and fewer english news channels. My other choice is "SuperStar", i might choose either one as base pack and Add missing channels. :)

Hi, can you plz share TN Kondattam HD. I'm planning to get rid of TN HD pack costing Rs 700/month and trying to bring within Rs 600. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock