New Ultra pack introduced. Please read this..........

bilalkagdi

Reaction score
As we were expecting since a couple of months that airtel will soon revise their packages, ya have been done to some extent. New & Ausum package and the best in dth industry introduced by airtel digitaltv.

The details are as follows:-

1) Super ultra has been discontinued due to no buyers.

2) The price of ultra pack has been revised. i.e. Rs 397. With 2 free topups – 1 regional and another Zee classic.

3) The earlier cost was Rs 364, the increment is justified due to it contains approx 16 new channels; i mean all the new channels on ses7.

4) All the sports channels are available in this pack including all the movies channels.

5) New Ultra Maharashtra pack is also available at Rs 397, with 2 free topups - Marathi and zeetalkies – zee24 tass.

6) Annual Ultra is also available at Rs 4562, for 1 year + 45 days free. Note 2 months free has been discontinued now it's only 45 days.

7) South ultra which is a bit costly, it cost Rs 414 per month. With 2 south regional lifetimes regional topups free.

8) For activating the above packs, please call Customer Care1250 or 18001028080.

SO, the final conclusion is new ultra cost Rs 397 incl taxes. Which include all new channels for e.g. Science, turbo, fx, fox crime, big cbs, cbs spark, love, cbeebies, food food , movies now, etc. and all that. And yeah even zee classic.
So in all ausum package, according to me many people will be going for this as it includes 195 channels and services.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock