Good News New update rolling out to XStream box

sushruta

Reaction score
I just got the latest update 2680 just now...Seemed like a major update to me because it took more than 2 minutes to download on my 80 Mbps Fiber Optic connection & after it prompted me to do a restart, it took another 3 minutes to completely boot-up...Both the application version & the firmware versions got updated with this update...

I will have to see if they fixed anything in this update or not...

I checked for the update manually & got the update in the Android Settings -> Device Preferences -> About -> System Update -> Check for Update...The update will only show in this section & not in the other section...

n9qiG0J.jpg

2eJ7vuB.jpg

Last edited:
I just got the latest update 2680 just now...Seemed like a major update to me because it took more than 2 minutes to download on my 80 Mbps Fiber Optic connection & after it prompted me to do a restart, it took another 3 minutes to completely boot-up...Both the application version & the firmware versions got updated with this update...

I will have to see if they fixed anything in this update or not...

I checked for the update manually & got the update...
Let us know of all the changes to this update, any major issues resolved?

Let us know of all the changes to this update, any major issues resolved?
Just got the update now & posted here...Will have to find if the problems got fixed or not...I'll update here surely... :)

I don't see the update yet. May be they are rolling out gradually.

I got the update by going to Android Settings -> Device Preferences -> About -> System Update -> Check for Update.

IcP0xMQ.jpg

ZJ38HDR.jpg

KF5XmQx.jpg

Both Firmware and Application got updated.

Quickly checked what changed. I couldn't find anything. Recording is still not enabled. Amazon prime audio issue is not fixed. Fake Dolby issue is also same as before. Not sure what this update is for!

I got the update by going to Android Settings -> Device Preferences -> About -> System Update -> Check for Update.

IcP0xMQ.jpg

ZJ38HDR.jpg

KF5XmQx.jpg

Quickly checked what changed. I couldn't find anything. Recording is still not enabled. Amazon prime audio issue is not fixed. Fake Dolby issue is also same as before. Not sure what this update is for!
Auto Hdr issue also there?

Please check if there r changes in TP settings, 4 digit lcn enabled or not?

I will go home only at 8pm, then update. Any noticeable change in the overview?. The most awaited thing is xstream app is enabled or not?

Yes the other section didn't show this update...I first checked there only...Then I found the update on the path you mentioned above...I was about to post the pics too but because of a powercut here, I had to shutdown my lappy so couldn't finish my post completely...I was going to write the path too on my main post but powercut stopped me from any further editing...I now mentioned the path in my main post & also added the photos I took earlier...

Last edited:
I will go home only at 8pm, then update. Any noticeable change in the overview?. The most awaited thing is xstream app is enabled or not?
The Xstream app you use on your mobile will never be available on the Xstream box...You can only watch the contents which Xstream Box's inbuilt Xstream interface will show you...

Don't expect to watch Live TV on Xstream Box like you watch on your mobile...It's not going to happen...There is a reason for that...If they allow you to watch Live TV on Xstream box using wifi, will you be recharging your DTH ?? No right ?? That's why it will never be possible, atleast officially...

However as an work-around, if you have a SmartTV, you can cast your mobile screen to your TV via Miracast & watch your mobile Xstream contents on your TV...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock