newer channels not coming on one of the STB

rajkghosh

Reaction score
i have two HD STB,one dish...connected by a splitter...d problem which i am facing is dat some of the newly added channels are not coming simultaneously on both the STBs.when both the STB are ON den dese channels are not coming at all and showing an error of STB not getting signal....if i switch off one of the STBs den d channels becomes available on the other STB...dis is happening with the newly added channels only and not with the older channels like star plus,zee,etc...why am i facing dis problem?? why cant i view d channels on both the STB simultaneously?? plz help...

allign your dish properly,new channels been added in gsat 10 and old channels are yet in insat 4a,so due to that many people had have problem..if u r not good in doing this,better call tatasky cc..they will help..you doing so

please use sat cr lnb if you have one wire and use splitter to split 2 wire always you will get some channel missing I am strongly recommended please used direct used 2 wire STV 2 dish without any splitter

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock