News 7 Tamil News Marquee changed ..

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 32
  • Views: Views 3,428
supermachi said:
Super Machi Rating:

1. News 18 Tamil Nadu (Neutral News - covers south and north equally)
2. Puthiya Thalaimurai (partially neutral - IJK channel)
3. Polimer News (partially neutral)
4. Thanthi TV (biased)
5. Sun News (biased)
6. Kalagnar Sethigal (biased)
7. Jaya Plus (biased)
8. Sathiyam TV (biased)
9. Raj News (not biased)
10. News 7 Tamil (Neutral)

I have not seen below so cant give ratings
Lotus News (biased)
Captain News (biased)
Mega News (biased)
You guys at least havev neutral in tamil where in hindi and english media except times now all baised :angry :s

yeFtTL0.jpg

GWOy6Bt.jpg

They are giving 720p HD feed in website thats why they look like Hd in Dth's also

v5jAgtQ.jpg

Rushil.D said:
You guys at least havev neutral in tamil where in hindi and english media except times now all baised :angry :s

Bro so many years we too had biased channels only, after the launch of Puthiyathalaimurai only. After their lauch one by one launched. Before that sun news was famous now they thrown out from news race:lol

amarnathkvk said:
Bro so many years we too had biased channels only, after the launch of Puthiyathalaimurai only. After their lauch one by one launched. Before that sun news was famous now they thrown out from news race:lol

Nope bro after 2011 TN Elections only everything before that Sun ruled all the sectors.

Ashok L said:
Nope bro after 2011 TN Elections only everything before that Sun ruled all the sectors.

yeah bro thats true .. I Hope & pray that bad time wont come again :lol;):nj ..

amarnathkvk said:

yeah bro it was launched after 2011 election .. Till that they didnt got permission to launch the channel .. itz also very important fact ;) ..

Sai Jai said:
yeah bro it was launched after 2011 election .. Till that they didnt got permission to launch the channel .. itz also very important fact ;) ..

Permission from where :huh State government or Central:huh

amarnathkvk said:
I think you are wrong bro:lol

we will see that in may 19th 2016 :p ..
amarnathkvk said:
Permission from where :huh State government or Central:huh

both coz same govt in state & central(coalition) :s:s:nj ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock