NEWS 7 TAMIL removed from SCV DIGITAL and online recharge of scv digital

profsathya

Contributor
Reaction score
News 7 tamil is not available in scv digital but it is available in their package. I would like to know any scv digital user recharging their VC by online themselves and not paying anything to LCO. My lco is taking a long time to recharge. So, i am planning to recharge it myself. If i recharge by self,do i have to pay anything to LCO.
Can P3 pack be activated by customer or by calling MSO? Without getting the help from LCO?
Please reply

Now scv have only one pack Tamil pack with p3 add on pack ( temporary for election I thick ). Now cable charge 200 to 250 depend upon area cable operator. Customer selfcare portal not working properly due p3 add on they charge above 1000 RS for p3 add on. Only way is u pay scv charge in scv couter. Pay lco charge to ur operator. Example : cable is rs 150 u pay 100 for operator and scv charge 50 RS
Note u know ur cable operator charge analog cable is cable operator charge. Now a days cable operator charge 120 to 150.

Scv counter area

Any one pay can pay in scv counter

88df762cd2b4c6e246d12ebad36809af.jpg

I came to know through portal that operator is only paying rs.40 for the activation of tamil pack and p3 pack and charges rs.250 from customers. If we go by your example i have to pay cable charges of rs.140+40=180, but he charges me rs.250 (bargained from 260). Customers are exploited for rs.70. But this is happening in other areas also, one of our friend said he is paying rs.250.
With what you have said it is going to stay only for this election season, what will happen after elections we have to wait and watch. But i think in dth we will not get all the channels in 250rs, in scv lco are exploiting, in dth they themselves exploit the consumers. I don't find any difference in the quality. Because i get the signal quality of 97%. @chermadurai 1.your views on after the election approach of scv? 2. How to escape from the exploitation of LCO, got any ideas

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock