• Thread starter DDD+
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 1,971

DDD+

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
National news channel boycott this time for issue in e acution policy ...last time those channels pay dubbled in base amount . but this time they say it's not good ...hi says ad revenue is down 33% .. I m not satisfied this reason .. becouse news channel are mostly showing add this time ... and incase channel not come free dish they down more than 50%ad revenue ...
Say ur opinion in this issue
News channel lose or not

Last edited:
National news channel boycott this time for issue in e acution policy ...last time those channels pay dubbled in base amount . but this time they say it's not good ...hi says ad revenue is down 33% .. I m not satisfied this reason .. becouse news channel are mostly showing add this time ... and incase channel not come free dish they down more than 50%ad revenue ...
News channel lose or not
Agree, next time, GEC category will interfere like this if DDFD accept their appeal this time.

Uc4L6LO.jpg

T: DD Free Dish Auction Episode!
After all, the unity of news channels has been broken! Two news channels entered the bidding field and thus news channels participated in the auction process and the bid reached up to 18.05 crores while the minimum bid amount of news channels was 7 crores, it is believed that Information and Broadcasting Minister Anurag Thakur and Prasar Big win for Bharti
2 news channels bid in e-auction

Agree, next time, GEC category will interfere like this if DDFD accept their appeal this time.
No gec is already stand this in 2 yr ago but they again added and now nto 2.0 so they not getting any risk in sister'pay channel in this reason they not join again

No gec is already stand this in 2 yr ago but they again added and now nto 2.0 so they not getting any risk in sister'pay channel in this reason they not join again
Yes, I agree. But, what I am trying to say that if DDFD bends in front of News Channels now, then in future, there will be any other channels or category of channels that may ask or appeal for another thing.

Yes, I agree. But, what I am trying to say that if DDFD bends in front of News Channels now, then in future, there will be any other channels or category of channels that may ask or appeal for another thing.
Yes it's right..but dd not agree any this type issue.

News channel lose or not
That is not our matter. That is theirs only we don't want do anything.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock