rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
News India 24×7 Channel will be Revamped Once Again Soon

1fEAfl2.jpg

hBLkP6u.jpg

UHqJnZC.jpg

Last edited:
New Owner of This news channel is now Karan Johar :biggrin: so this is why they're again revamping n paid huge carriage fees to all DPOs for upper LCN. Soon to be available on more DTHs to compete with ABP, Aajtak,Tv9 :wink2:

New Owner of This news channel is now Karan Johar :biggrin: so this is why they're again revamping n paid huge carriage fees to all DPOs for upper LCN. Soon to be available on more DTHs to compete with ABP, Aajtak,Tv9 :wink2:
Is it true bro that Karan Johar is the new owner of the channel??

Exactly. I have never heard of it. And when I search this channel on Google, NDTV is the first result.
What an unremarkable and average channel.
Indian TV news has gone to the dogs. I wonder why there are so many small Hindi news channels, especially in UP/UK and Haryana/Himachal, that hardly have any purpose except as a source of income (the so-called carriage fee) for DTH operators. Many times before, you have made this statement, and I can see your frustration.
  • Times Now Navbharat:
Pointless summit for a pointless channel offering an obsolete and pointless SD broadcast.
  • NDTV Profit:
NDTV Profit should be shut down, absolutely nothing worth watching there aside of phone reviews.
  • Good News Today:
That wasteful Good News Today channel is not worth anything.
  • First India News:
Are they aiming to cover the whole country now?
  • VIP News:
It evolved from bad to superbad.
Everything is terrible.
  • News18 UP/UK:
Unremarkable.
  • Even DD Yadagiri, though this is a state-owned channel and a South Indian one:
Wow, the chroma key is terrible.

Continue here-

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock