• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 2,330

Sajee

Reaction score
News Time Assam Removed From Active Windows

Prateek Marwadi said:
i think this channel is being rebranded n renamed as protidin :skd

Tired of explaining to all bro! If it is rebranded, how can News Time Assam was there till the time it got removed in D2H where Protidin Time is available as a separate channel?

Sadiq said:
Tired of explaining to all bro! If it is rebranded, how can News Time Assam was there till the time it got removed in D2H where Protidin Time is available as a separate channel?

for the time being only. but they r the same channel.

Sadiq said:

bro... i know that logic n it has been discussed b4 also. but i think that they have telecasted the two channels n now they clubbed into one or u can say old is removed n new is started, but they r same channels bro.

Prateek Marwadi said:
for the time being only. but they r the same channel.

They were different channel playing different content bro!

Sadiq said:
They were different channel playing different content bro!

then its ok. but i think jitendra bro confirmed that the channel itself saying that they r one. n in adtv also the channel has epg as protidin time but the channel name is news time assam. laxman 16 bro confirmed this in adtv general discussion thread.

so by laxman 16 n jitender bro's comment we can conclude that channel is one n same only though they have been showing different content.

otherwise how it is possible in adtv that epg has been updated as protidin n the name of the channel is news time assam.

n also one by one every dth is removing news time assam.

Prateek Marwadi said:
then its ok. but i think jitendra bro confirmed that the channel itself saying that they r one. n in adtv also the channel has epg as protidin time but the channel name is news time assam. laxman 16 bro confirmed this in adtv general discussion thread.

so by laxman 16 n jitender bro's comment we can conclude that channel is one n same only though they have been showing different content.

otherwise how it is possible in adtv that epg has been updated as protidin n the name of the channel is news time assam.

n also one by one every dth is removing news time assam.

Please check the below post and check the screenshot.

Link Removed

Not only the EPG updated but ADTV replaced News Time Assam with Protidin Time. Only D2H was having both channel at the same time. Even now in C-Band, both channels are running separately. You can check with Gssran bro on this.

All DTH removed News Time Assam and added Protidin Time immediately after the removal so that it was looking like a rebranding. But in D2H they were having at the same time as separate channel so it is proved that it is not a rebranding for sure.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock